My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm an author, academic, yogi and professional daydreamer. Learn more about my books at KimFalconer.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Solutions to Playback

Playback Solved!

I've implemented a solution to the playback issues in the flash animation.
Instead of buttons which use javascript and are read differently in different browsers, I've opted for simple 'stop/back/replay' symbols in the form of arrows which have html hypertext links--no javascript.

These arrows support viewer controlled interactions and are visible without scrolling in all resolutions 800x600 upward, functioning as intended in all browsers.

I like the ancient stone-etched quality of the design. It suits the motif of the fairy tale well.

With my .pdf files updated I now have only to finalize the draft of the one-page-summary. I will post links to all aspects of my assignment here in the next few days.

Again, this cybermedia project has been an educational and rewarding process from the standpoint of theoretical concepts, design and storytelling. Also, it's been quite fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home