My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm an author, academic, yogi and professional daydreamer. Learn more about my books at KimFalconer.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Final De-bugging

Completed Tasks from Last Week:

  • solve screen resolution issues in all main pages
  • write draft of one page summary
To do:

  • solve new issue with play back control of animation
  • expand glossary of terms--re-save to .pdf and upload
  • revise glossary in print version--re-save and upload
  • finalize draft of one-page-summary

Playback again!


New issues with the playback control for the animation appear in Internet Explorer. This browser is not reading the 'play' button and refreshing the page as intended. It is reading 'Play' the same as the other buttons and jumping back to the main page. From there, the animation can be re-started but in Firefox the 'play' button refreshes the page as desired. I will google this problem and see if I can find a workaround for IE before the assignment is due.

Glossary of Terms:

When I had a friend proof read the content, they listed several words they did not recognise but couldn't find in the glossary of terms: Numinous, Parapraxis and Chairos. I have added these words to the glossary and created hypertext pages for them. They are now clickable and in the 'print only' version as well.

Plans for the future:

For me this site is a work in progress. I will continue developing it over time. I plan to add more pages, exploring further the ideas touched on in the initial articles. I also want to offer more animations and stories that exemplify synchronicities of all kinds. Particularly, I want to incorporate more of the concepts of 'new textuality' and a non-linear approach to the site. Experimentation in this direction is next! It has been a most rewarding process so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home