My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm an author, academic, yogi and professional daydreamer. Learn more about my books at KimFalconer.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Flash Animation Story Board

The Tale of the Young Man from Isfahan

The feature design of my main web page on synchronicity will include a Flash Animation depicting the folktale of the 'Young Man from Isfahan' and his synchronistic encounter with Death. Below is a screen shot of a draft story board. The board is a guide only. I want to leave room for changes and new ideas as I create the animation, particularly when audio is included.


I plan to use various tarot cards as images (referenced to the sites which they are available). The audio, at this point, will be a portion of a track I wrote and performed that has a kind of 'middle eastern' feel and I hope the intensity I want to create. I will also be adding some sound effects (from a 'free sound' source) to enhance the theme such as a wolf howl, galloping and a knock on the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home