My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I'm an author, academic, yogi and professional daydreamer. Learn more about my books at KimFalconer.com

Monday, October 02, 2006

Project Plan

The Project Plan is due this Friday and my draft is well underway. Included in the plan are:

  • Software considerations
  • Hardware considerations
  • Time line for project development
  • Technical considerations
  • Flow Chart for navigation
  • Wire Frame design layout
  • References
An important concern is making this series of pages integrate into and feel part of my main site (20 pages and forum) as the 'Synastry pages' will be part of my entire web domain. Below is a screen shot of my current home page that the 'synastry pages' will be linked from.

















The goal with the 'synastry pages' (screen shot of draft design below) is consistency in navigation, appearance and hierarchy of design. This will insure that viewers coming from my original pages will feel familiar, confident they are in the same 'space'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home